For four decades, BRC Imagination Arts has helped to create transformative brand destinations and cultural attractions all over the world. Our innovative creative production process delivers experiences that touch hearts and emotionally engage guests, and our industry-leading projects exceed the expectations of our clients and their audiences.
Check out our latest work here: https://vimeo.com/brcimaginationarts including recent projects with Johnnie Walker and Ford Motor Company.
We are seeking Freelance Environmental Designers who enjoy exploring the relationship between storytelling, the built environment, and technology in interior exhibits, branded spaces and theatrical environments. This team member will collaborate within a multidisciplinary team to conceive, develop, and detail physical exhibits, architectural fixtures, media elements and environments for brands and cultural institutions.
What you will do:
- Create photo-realistic polished renderings of interior and theatrical spaces using 3D modelling, texturing and lighting techniques. Emphasis on branded elements, exhibition design, materials, architectural finishes, lighting, media and technology.
- Create scaled and dimensioned 3D models as needed for show set designers to build off of as well as make adjustments in collaboration with show set/architectural designers.
- Fluent in best practices and techniques in the fields of spatial planning, interior design, event or entertainment design, computer modelling and large-format environmental branding.
- Expert in Rhino and V-Ray (required)
- Proficient or expert in Adobe Creative Suite; especially Photoshop and creating photo-realistic polished renderings
- Knowledge of Revit a plus