This is all about YOU.
You reimagine a space as soon as you enter it, you love bringing authentic experiences to reality with imagination and creative flair, your imagination has no limits and looking for a great place to grow and test your mettle as part of a truly collaborative global team of creatives and create inspiring experiences for our clients.
You relish the idea of partnering with creative directors and collaborate with global teams to bring experiences to life, growing your own creative DNA ideas to a project, crafting immersive and engaging experiences to some of the world’s biggest brands that exceed expectations.
Restless curiosity and infectious enthusiasm for the industry, a senior 3D experiential designer that is passionate about creating unique, progressive and award-winning solutions for our clients.
That is a mouthful but if you “get” this, then you know what we want.
Who are we? We are the creators and innovators of creative experiences within GES, a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our clients and how their brands are perceived in the world. Today people may know us as a global event, exhibit, or convention production house but that is only half of our story.
Our vision is fearless creativity that redefines the person and brand interaction. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we strive to create beautiful work that has a purpose across multiple channels including physical and digital engagements.
We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community, and career development across a multidisciplinary team.
What will you do?
- A creative leader that thinks beyond architecture and considers how to create environments that engage audiences.
- Big thinker and innovative designer that can translate concepts into reality across a broad range of mediums, but primarily events, environments, and experiences.
- Work in partnership with Creative Directors and creative strategist teams to develop experiential solutions that are considered “best in class” bringing ideas to reality in a practical and timely manner.
- Create environmental design ideas for corporate events, brand activations, conferences, and trade shows, delivering different touch points with flair and consistency whilst understanding constraints and opportunities within client brand guidelines
- Create detailed 3D visualization such as floor plans, conceptual renderings, elevations, and 3D architecture that enhances aby brand experience
- Partner closely with experiential teams and develop collaborative partnerships to bring a big idea to life across a whole program whilst meeting project obligations and commitments.
Who you are:
You will have a minimum of 6-8+ years’ experience gained within the exhibition, events or experiential industry with a background in brand design, environmental, spatial and visual storytelling. You will be a creative visionary who can deliver in execution and has a passion for
finding the right balance of materials, space and light to create innovative and inviting spaces.
You will have the ability to integrate with various disciplines and collectively build presentation and executional drawings including; floor plans, perspective interiors, elevations, 3D fixtures, print and digital media. You will have expert knowledge of 3D Max with V-ray modelling or similar 3D industry standard software.
Development and Benefits
At GES we look to equip you with the tools required for you to progress in your career with us. With plenty of internal opportunities to move within the business and the backing of line managers progression is key to the business growing.
This is a full-time role offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience. We operate a reward strategy based on our team members receiving a salary that best reflects their experience and skill level.