Oversee, develop a slate of commissioned projects from sports to culture, live to non-live, and brand and partnership assets for Red Bull Media Network. You will manage all aspects of production, from coordinating with production partners, implementing strategy, developing creative briefings to delivery.
Implement the content being produced by the Centralized Production Team, including pre-production, production partner briefings, post-production, and delivery.
Coordinate and develop all aspects of production including writing, directing, graphics, talent, post, and delivery.
Ensure that content is delivered to RBMN technical and editorial specifications.
Ensure the of high-quality productions, of several lengths and formats.
Identify content opportunities with the commissioning networks.
Take loglines and build full creative treatments from reference pulls, writing and developing within parameters defined by the important partners.
Provide creative oversight and direction to meet the tone and feel of Red Bull content.
Manage crews and work with Production Partners to ensure all minimum RBMN requirements are met, including technical and legal requirements.
Work with RBMN Production Management team to track all costs, organize legal documents and deliverables, and align with all partners to ensure goals are met domestically and globally.
Build relationships with US-based and international production partners and important crew members.
Assign tasks to the support staff, interns, and external production partners, and ensure the quality of their work meets RBMN standards, legally, technically, and creatively.
Provide additional production support to network, region and RBMN content producers.
What we’re looking for:
- Journalistic, dramatic, or audio-visual degree (or commensurate practical work experience).
- 10+ years of continuous, practical experience in television and media production.
- Most recent work experience preferably as a senior staff member of a major TV network or large production company, or uninterrupted freelance work for such companies.
- Experienced and comfortable on-set and in field production.
- Experience in all editorial aspects of non-scripted formats.
- Experience managing on-set teams of 2-20 crew members.
- Adept management skills for coordinating and guiding producers of diverse experience.
- experience and credible interest in Culture (Music, Dance) and Production technologies.
- Ability to travel ~25% of the year.