- This event has passed.
Campfire 75: X Thinking With Michael Lai
@ 5:55 pm - 7:25 pm
We’re living in the era of experience, where commodities compete for the attention of consumers in a ruthless retail landscape, and brands survive and succeed based on the experiences they create.
Yet too few companies embrace these values at a strategic level.
So Michael T Lai, co-author of one of China’s best-selling books on the Experience Economy, X Thinking, has created a crystal-clear roadmap for any business that wants to leverage experience to deliver a better brand, better customer relationships, and better shareholder returns.
Join Lai for the return of the WXO Campfires, as he introduces the Holistic eXperience Model to analyze the dynamic relationships between customers and brands, and how it has enabled eXperience innovation in China.
- Engaging personal stories that make you think – like when Lai’s grandma let him try her cigarettes!
- Models that are easy to understand – including the Experience Masterplan, the X Thinking Relationship Model and X Thinking Maturity Model.
- Case studies that bring it all to life – such as how Xiao Guan Tea turned transactions into memorable moments.
In anticipation, think about these 3 questions:
- Who is the most valuable customer for your brand? What makes them the most valuable customer?
- What value do you provide this customer? Is it functional, emotional, or even meaningful?
- How can this customer perceive this value from your brand – that which sets you apart from your competitors?
*NB: This event is for WXO Members ONLY. To attend Campfires, click here to apply to join the WXO.*