Campfires 63 & 64: Curb Your Enthusiasm To Make A Great ExperienceGeneral 0 replies 0 likes 90 views
Olivia Squire 10 months
This is the chat for Campfires 63 & 64: Curb Your Enthusiasm To Make A Great Experience.
In juggling the differing desires of the Lisbon Earthquake Centre, Jora Vision, scientists, historians, translators and proof readers, themed experience expert Cynthia Vergon learnt a lot of lessons.
We rounded them up into the 10 golden rules of experience design from an expectation management point of view.
Based on her learnings, ask yourself:
- Have I found the content sweet spot for my audience?
- Has the essential message of the story been conveyed?
- Have I created an engaging experience for all ages?
- Has everyone in the creative process been given a say?
- Have I struck the right balance between creativity and consistency?
- Does my experience leave the audience wanting more?