- This event has passed.
Campfire 79: The Science Of The Extraordinary And Customer Happiness
@ 5:55 pm - 7:25 pm
What if we told you there was a formula for creating extraordinary experiences?
Neuroscientist Dr Paul Zak will be returning to the WXO Campfire to reveal the principles you can use to create extraordinary experiences, based on his measurement of 50,000 brains.
As he launches his new book, Immersion: The Science of the Extraordinary and Source of Happiness, Zak will share how:
- There’s a scientific formula to consistently create extraordinary experiences.
- The data shows that those who use this formula increase the impact of experiences tenfold.
- You can guess if your experience will be extraordinary – or you can apply his insights to ensure it is.
In the words of experience impresario and WXO Co-Founder Joe Pine:
“Staging engaging experiences has long been an art, but in the great Paul Zak’s capable hands, you will learn how to apply science to the task, tremendously enhancing your ability to create extraordinary experiences for your customers, your employees, and even yourself.”
In anticipation, think about these 3 questions:
- What is the neurologic basis for extraordinary experiences?
- What design principles increase the likelihood of the extraordinary occurring?
- Why do people crave repetition of the extraordinary, and how does this affect their happiness?