- This event has passed.
Campfire 80: Using Crypto & NFTs To Fuel Immersive Experiences
@ 5:55 pm - 7:25 pm
Bobby Kunta is the Co-Founder of Nonfungible (NonFun) Events, which crafts IRL and metaverse experiences through NFT community building and blockchain play-to-earn gaming and esports.
Kunta will reveal how NonFun developed their “Party-to-Earn” platform for gamified, tokenised events, a subscription-based platform-as-a-service tool for immersive, experiential marketing in the form of an event guide mobile app.
It represents just one example of how we can use crypto and NFTs to incentivise the kinds of behaviours we hope to see from our target audiences. Together, we’ll discuss how else we might apply the principles behind Party-to-Earn to add value to our own experiences and make them a party for everyone.
To get in the zone, ask yourself:
- At your experiences, is there a party who typically doesn’t stand to gain as much as the others?
- What use cases have you considered for your own digital assets (or those of other parties) in adding value to members of your community?
- What kind of value (perks, privileges, accessibility, etc) would you like to see made more available to members of your community?
*NB: This event is for WXO Members ONLY. To attend Campfires, click here to apply to join the WXO.*
5:55 pm - 7:25 pm
- Event Category:
- WXO Campfire
- Event Tags:
- NFTs, Events, WXO Campfire, Members Only, WXO Event, Members Event, Metaverse, web3
- The World Experience Organization
- View Organizer Website