- This event has passed.
7 Experiences Summit
This October experience researchers and professionals will gather at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, USA from 12-15 October 2022 for the first in-person 7 Experiences Summit.
The summit is sponsored by the Experience Research Society, whose vision is “understanding life, promoting well-being and increasing societal impact through research into the fundamentals of experience.”
It will draw a diverse audience of experience experts from around the globe from four days of keynotes, research presentations, and workshops, and a variety of exciting experiences ranging from canyoneering to taco crawls.
The highlight of the summit is sure to be hearing from seven different keynote speakers who exemplify experience expertise and a diversity experience related topics and industries:
- Gary David – Professor of Sociology at Bentley University, Host of Experience by Design Podcast
- Jim Gilmore – Co-Author of The Experience Economy, Co-Founder of Strategic Horizons
- Karen Melton – Associate Professor of Child and Family Studies at Baylor University
- Sonia Rhodes – Founder of The Experience Lab
- Aga Szóstek – Author of The Umami Strategy: Stand Out by Mixing Business with Experience Design and Co-Host of the Catching the Next Wave Podcast
- James Wallman, CEO of the World Experience Organization, Author of Stuffocation and Time and How to Spend It
- Haian Xue, Assistant Professor of Industrial Design Engineering at TU Delft.
After three days of engaging content and networking the summit will end with a choose your own adventure selection of curated experiences.
Attendees will be able to select from a list of Saturday experiences that are included in the price of admission, including canyoneering, fly fishing, mountain biking, hiking, cultural tours, taco tours, and attending an American collegiate football game.